Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
Microeconomics is a very diverse and large world of concepts, and by the end of this course you will be a master of it all! While there is a lot to learn, it is a fascinating world, and understanding microeconomics will give you insights in the world around you. Below is sample of what you’ll be learning in this course.
What We Learn In The Course:
- Learn how people and companies make small decisions which add up to larger big pictures
- Discover what impacts the choices we make – constraints, scarcity and more
- How firms use supply and demand to determine equilibrium and maximize profit
- Discover game theory, how people and companies try to stay one step ahead
- Learn about monopolies and oligopolies, the pros and cons
- And more! By the end of the course you’ll be an industry expert in your field!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, financial reporting, small business and accounts receivable. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a desire to learn microeconomics
- Business students
- Anyone who wants to understand how markets work and why the fail
- Anyone wanting to learn strategic interactions
- No special tools or knowledge are required
- Basic understanding of business is useful but not required
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)