This means the demand is not scarce. With Android and Java Skills you will always have a job, and companies all over the world will be coming to you!
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about Java and Android Development in order to build high-end, efficient and scalable cutting-edge Android Material Design Apps.
If you want to become:
- a highly paid Android Developer
- an expert Android Developer companies want to hire
- a Freelancer Android Developer who builds stunning Android Apps using the best UI/UX Design principles
- a person who can build their own business applications using Java Programming Language
- an Android Developer and Designer
- a well-rounded developer who understands both how to code and design Android Apps
- better at Java ( sharpen your Java Knowledge and go deep into learning Java, Android and Material Design)
- A rockstar developer
- … much more…
Then this course is for you and much more…. You’ll be immersed into Java and Android development and design from the first lecture to the end. You will also receive a Certificate of Completion so you can present to your potential employer.
Why this Course? Why is this the best Course To Learn Android Development Build Material Design Apps?
Well, if you are here is probably because you’ve either looked online for Android development tutorials, or maybe watched a lot of youtube videos and still can’t really grasp core Android Development Principles.
You see, out there on the Internet, you can find a lot of information, but the problem is that everything is scattered around and very frustrating to actually learn the right way since all you get is fragments of information. This is where this this course shines – it takes you from nothing to actually building amazing Android Apps, and MOST importantly, you’ll learn the Ins and Outs of Java Programming Language along the way. With the knowledge you gain from this course you can build any Android Application you want! You will be able to master the app creation process, how to design stunning application using Material Design principles, how to leverage the Android OS and build amazing applications in no time!
Here’s a list of some of the things you’ll learn:
- Java – Java keywords, Java lingo (operators, if statements, for loops, switch statements, while loops) and many other basic, fundamentals that will help you have a solid Java knowledge, since Java is the Language we will use to build Android Apps
- I will show you how to install all the tools you need in order to run Java programs such as IntelliJ ( which is the development tool used to code in Java and many other languages ). Also, will show you how to install the Java libraries onto your machine (Windows, Linux and Mac). By the way, if you are using Eclipse, Jedit, Notepad, Netbeans or any other IDE, it’s all good – you will still be learning a lot from this course.
- How to think like a Pro Programmer when learning Android development.
- Java Object Oriented Programming so you can re-use code and write truly scalable and efficient code.
- Material Design Principles and libraries and build amazing App User Interfaces that will make your potential employers want to hire you right away!
- App creation – from paper to designing, coding and final app
- Fragments – how to make sure your apps run on android phones as well as on Android tablets
- And so much more….
My goal in this course is to give you everything I know about Android and Material Design so that you can be the best Android Developer in the market! So that you become a Well-Rounded Android Developer and Designer! All I teach you is what I wished I had known when I first started learning to Android Development.
Sign up today, and look forward to:
- Over 20 hours of HD 1080p video content
- Building several fully-fledged Android Applications
- All the knowledge you need to start building any Android app you want
- Thousands of dollars worth of design assets
- My best selling ebook From Zero to a Pro Mobile Developer eBook
It’s proven that the best way to learn something is by immersing yourself in the subject you are trying to learn. If you want to master Android Development, then you are in the right place.
By the end of this course you will master Android and Java Development ( as well as Android UI/UX design) no matter the level of experience you are at right now. In this comprehensive course, you will be learning by doing, by coding alongside me.
You’ll understand exactly what I am doing and why.
Why learn Android Development ?
If you do a quick google search, you’ll find that Android OS runs on more mobile devices than any other mobile Operating System in the World! And the good news is, the trend is growing! This means your Android/Java skills will always serve you well as more companies will be needing Android Developers to build apps.
Can you see the potential of making a really good living by becoming an Android Developer?
Give yourself the competitive advantage by learning Android Mobile App Development and UI/UX Material Design!
If you know Android and Java, you’ll always be competitive in the market. You will be at the top of the food chain!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, Intermediate, Expert Android App Developers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build Amazing User Interfaces for Androids Apps using Material Design
- Anyone who wants to learn Java to build Android Material Design Apps
- You should be able to use a computer
- Willingness and drive to learn, strong work ethics, a doer mentality
Last updated 6/2018
The Complete Android & Java Bootcamp – Material Design UI/UX.zip | Mirror [Size: 4.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)