If you are looking to find out vital information with SQL Server RDS then this is the course for you.
You will learn
- How to create and delete SQL Server RDS instances
- How to create a SQL Server RDS instance from your computers operating system
- How to administrate an SQL Server RDS instance
- How to backup and restore a SQL Server RDS instance to S3
- Best practices when using Amazon RDS
After this course you will be able to administrate SQL Server RDS environments on AWS
Who this course is for:
- SQL Server DBA students who want to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
- SQL Students who want to learn more about RDS
- If you need to move your SQL Server Databases to RDS
- AWS Cloud Architects
- You Will Need An AWS Account.
- Some experience of SQL Server
- A Basic Understanding Of Amazon’s AWS Service.
Last updated 5/2019
The Complete AWS SQL Server RDS Bootcamp: Beginner To Expert.zip | Mirror [Size: 429.3 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)