Interested in learning the #1 programming language in the world?
If you answered YES to any of those then this course is FOR YOU.
So what’s in this course?
This course isn’t just about writing code. It’s about becoming a real world developer. And I share my secrets of success in this industry. Between writing code, the code examples, 3 projects, a final exam, and learning about the soft skills you’ll be completely prepared to apply for a front end web development job.
Here is exactly what you’ll learn in this course:
• Everything you need to know to get a job as a front end web developer.
• What you should learn after this course and why you might not want to listen to other developers when they give you “certain advice” (hint: there’s a lot of bad advice in Facebook groups)
• Introduction to ES6 with arrow pointers, const, let and proper classes.
• How to earn a respectable living WHILE you learn to code. People say it takes a year or two of being broke before you can pay your bills: they’re absolutely WRONG.
• Developers often face problems such as imposter syndrome. You’ll learn how to deal with that.
This course isn’t for everybody but this course is a perfect fit for you if…
• You want to change careers.
• You want to learning programming concepts that work for Python, Java, PHP or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide if this course is for you. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD videos. No monthly subscriptions.
• Downloadable code examples.
• Practice coding with 3 projects!
• A final exam to test your memory.
• A certificate of completion, stamped by Udemy!
• Access on mobile, TV, tablet or computer!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to switch careers or get into web development
- Do NOT take this course if you’re just interested in watching boring videos and not actually learning anything. We’re very hands-on in this course!
- No coding experience is required. I’ll take you from novice to ninja in just a few hours!
- You just need a computer, a browser and an editor. I’ll help you get started with these.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is helpful but NOT required to learn JavaSccript.
Last updated 5/2018
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)