Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you!
As a business owner, cash flow is one of, if not THE, most important aspect of your company. Cash is King as they say! Learn how to track your cash flow using the Statement of Cash Flows, and gain a better understanding of where the money is coming from and where it is going.
In this course we will go through an entire Statement of Cash Flows so you can understand each section. Not just what is included, but how numbers are interpreted and why certain line items exist. By the end of the course you will be an expert at reading cash flow statements!
By the end of this course, you will feel empowered and be a cash flow statement pro!!
You will learn how to:
- Understand the pluses and minuses
- Understand what is included in the Operations section
- Understand what is included in the Financing section
- Understand what is included in the Investing section
- Interpret the results of your cash flow statement
- Read the sample cash flow statement included
- And Much More!
I have also included a copy of my ebook “Fund Your Startup by Chris Benjamin” which you will find as a download in the last lecture. Learn your options for funding, where to find investors, how to wow them, and lastly the must do steps to successful funding!
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting and finance. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Small Business Owners
- And anyone else who wants to learn how to analyze cash flow statements
- Cash Flow Statement From Your Business
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- A Desire To Learn How To Manage Your Business Cash Flow Better
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 11/2018
The Complete Course On Cash Flow Analysis For Small Business.zip | Mirror [Size: 101.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)