Welcome to the Complete Flutter App Development Bootcamp with Dart – created in collaboration with the Google Flutter team.
Covering all the fundamental concepts for Flutter development, this is the most comprehensive Flutter course available online.
We built this course over months, perfecting the curriculum together with the Flutter team to teach you Flutter from scratch and make you into a skilled Flutter developer with a strong portfolio of beautiful Flutter apps.
Our complete Flutter development bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
I’ll take you step-by-step through engaging and fun video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a Flutter developer.
The course includes 23+ hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real world apps. e.g. Whatsapp, QuizUp and Yahoo Weather.
By the end of this course, you will be fluently programming in Dart and be ready to build your own Flutter apps and become a fully fledged Flutter developer.
You’ll also have a portfolio of over 15 apps that you can show off to any potential employer.
Sign up today, and look forwards to:
- Over 23 hours of HD 1080p video content, everything you’ll ever need to succeed as a Flutter developer.
- Building over 15 fully-fledged apps including ones that use Firebase Cloud Firestore, StreamBuilder, ListView, networking, external APIs and much much more.
- All the knowledge you need to start building any app you want
- $8000+ Flutter development bootcamp course materials and curriculum
From Beginner to Flutter Developer with Just One Course
We know that you’re here because you value your time. If you wanted to watch someone program for hours and hours without explaining what they’re doing, you’d be on YouTube.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. There are beautiful animations that explain all the difficult concepts and we’re always on hand to answer student questions.
So by the end of the course, you’ll completely understand:
- Fundamental Flutter concepts e.g. Stateful vs. Stateless Widgets, Widget tree, state management, animations, themes and much more.
- Fundamental Dart concepts e.g. lists, maps, enums, loops, futures, streams, mixins, classes, and much more.
- Concepts of Object Oriented Programming (OOP): The type system, variables, functions and methods, inheritance, classes and protocols.
- Control Structures: Using If/Else clauses, Switch statements and logic to control the flow of execution.
- Data Structures: How to work with collections, such as Lists and Maps.
- Software Design: How to organise and format code for readability and how to implement the Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Networking: How to make asynchronous API calls, store and retrieve data from the cloud, and use the JSON format for server communication.
- Data Storage: How to use Firebase Cloud Firestore to act as a backend for your Flutter apps.
- Authentication: How to use log in and register users for your Flutter apps.
Don’t waste your time
Don’t waste another minute of your precious life on poor quality videos on YouTube. Or instructors who you can’t understand. Or teachers who have no real world in-person teaching experience. Your time is precious. Take this course and find out why everybody is raving about it and why over 35,000 students rated my courses 5 stars!
Don’t waste your money
Inside this course, you’re getting exactly the same course materials and curriculum as our 12 week in-person programming bootcamp. Instead of spending $8000+ dollars and taking time off work, save loads of money by getting this course and do it at your own pace!
REMEMBER… I’m so confident that you’ll love this course that we’re offering a FULL money back guarantee for 30 days! So it’s a complete no-brainer, sign up today with ZERO risk and EVERYTHING to gain.
So what are you waiting for? Click the buy now button and join the world’s best Flutter development course.
Who this course is for:
- If you have never programmed before, then take this course to learn Dart and build iOS and Android apps.
- If you know how to code, but are new to mobile development, then take this course to build apps with just one codebase.
- If you are a native app developer, then take this course to see how much time you can save building native-quality iOS and Android apps with Flutter.
- If you’ve tried Flutter before, then take this course to get a comprehensive curriculum that covers all the important aspects of Flutter development
- A Computer that has admin privileges
- Have 10GB of free space on your hard drive.
- All software we’ll be using is free to download and install.
- Although you can build iOS apps on a Windows computer with Flutter, if you want to test it, you will need a Mac.
Last updated 4/2019
The Complete Flutter Development Bootcamp with Dart.zip | Mirror [Size: 11.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)