Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: I have personally been involved in multiple 10Q reports with my clients! Learn from someone who actually writes 10Q reports and works directly with the SEC, auditors and lawyers!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you!
First, we learn all about the 10Q overall.
- Who is the SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission)
- What are the deadlines for a 10Q
- What are the sections of the 10Q
- Who is required to file a 10Q
- What is the process
Second, we go through, section by section, the 10Q report for Apple.
- Review each and every page of Apples 10Q
- Point out the areas that are most important to focus on
- Also show which areas can be skimmed over
- Denote the common threads between all 10Q filers
- Determine any oddities in Apples 10Q
- And Much Much More!
Learn the in’s and out’s of reading a Securities and Exchange Commission 10Q. There are several parts and items included, with some being far more intense and interesting than the others. Become a pro at reading a company 10Q report with this course.
I have also included a copy of my ebook “Fund Your Startup by Chris Benjamin” which you will find as a download in the last lecture. Learn your options for funding, where to find investors, how to wow them, and lastly the must do steps to successful funding!
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting and finance. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Finance professionals
- Ability to download PDF/Excel files – I will show you where to get the reports in the course
- No prior experience required! Learn everything about a 10Q report in this course
- Desire to learn about the 10Q report and how to find the most relevant information contained in it
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 11/2018
The Complete Masterclass to Reading a SEC 10Q Report.zip | Mirror [Size: 212.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)