Become an expert in the ethical hacking and network security tool Nmap!
- You will become an expert in using Nmap for ethical hacking, system administration and network security.
- Learn how to successfully discover active and vulnerable hosts on a network.
- Discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap on this complete course.
- You will explore the Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) used for more advanced discovery and hacking. We look at many scripts including those used for brute forcing passwords in email and databases, cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection (SQLi) discovery and other cool Nmap scripts.
- Learn Firewall and Intrusion detection evasion, Nmap output (convert, merge and compare) results, Zenmap (Nmap GUI) and how criminal black hat hackers use Nmap.
- Scan to determine firewall rules while avoiding intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- You will understand how Nmap is used in combination with criminal hacking infrastructures (command and control) servers.
- Importantly we cover the both the command line version of Nmap and the GUI version of Nmap called Zenmap.
- Plus I include some great extra bonuses, like useful bash scripts to use with Nmap and an amazing cheat sheet to easily remember complex commands.
- You will explore Nmap Installation, Hacking Labs, Network and port scanner basics, Target selection, Port states, Host discovery, Scan techniques and Port selection.
- You will master Service detection, Version detection, Operating system detection, and optimizing Timing and performance.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, TCP/IP and the Internet.
- A willingness to learn.
- Nmap can be used on Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD and many other platforms.
Welcome to the Complete Nmap Course!
Nmap is the Internets most popular network scanner with advanced features that most people don’t know even exists!
Discover the secrets of ethical hacking and network discovery, using Nmap on this complete course.
Nmap is an indispensable tool that all techies should know well. It is used by all good ethical hackers, penetration testers, systems administrators, and anyone in fact who wants to discovery more about the security of a network and its hosts.
You cannot be a good ethical hacker or systems administrator without being an expert in Nmap.
You will go from beginner to expert in easy to follow structured steps – and we cover all major platforms that Nmap can be used on, including – Windows, Mac, Linux and Kali.
The ideal student for this course is technically minded with an interest in ethical hacking and network security.
At the end of this course you’ll have a practical skill-set in using Nmap to scan networks. You will be able to find vulnerabilities and weaknesses on systems that can be exploited by hackers.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-nmap-ethical-hacking-course-network-security/.