Learn the hottest, most in-demand Java web framework, including web programming with Spring MVC and Hibernate. Lifetime access with no subscription on Udemy.
- Understand the fundamentals of the Java Spring framework
- Learn how to develop web and database applications with Spring
- Understand the basics of Hibernate for SQL-free database connectivity
- Fair knowledge of the Java programming language
- Knowledge of HTML, servlets and JSPs is recommended for the web section of this tutorial
- Some acquaintance with XML is helpful
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is helpful for the database-related parts of this tutorial
An introduction to the widely-used Java Spring framework. Discover how to wire together your Java objects using Spring and dependency injection. You’ll learn how to set up your system for Spring development, how to use Maven, and how to work with databases using Spring and Hibernate and how to create web applications with Spring MVC. We’ll also look at managing user accounts with Spring Security,JDBC, working with web forms, Apache tiles for building modular web pages, aspect-oriented programming (AOP) and using Log4J and JUnit.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/javaspring/.