The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 + 13 DLCs
#854 The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II + 13 DLCs
- 1337x [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- Tapochek.net [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehoster: Upera (Uploaded by Nice_2000, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
- Filehoster: 2 hosters (Uploaded by Susch, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
- Filehoster: MegaUp (Uploaded by Sylvano, NOT compatible with other mirrors)
- Filehoster: WorldSrc (NOT compatible with other mirrors)
BGM Fix for Lossy Audio Version
You need this tiny fix ONLY if you’ve installed English or Japanese audio in lossy mode. This fix will return looping to background music, so it won’t switch off during gameplay.
Download ZIP, unpack to game root, run patcher.bat and wait.
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
- Based on The.Legend.of.Heroes.Trails.of.Cold.Steel.II-CODEX ISO release: codex-the.legend.of.heroes.trails.of.cold.steel.ii.iso (13,079,150,592 bytes)
- The.Legend.of.Heroes.Trails.of.Cold.Steel.II.DLC.Unlocker-CODEX applied over
- All DLCs included and activated
- Optional Japanese voiceovers from PS3 game version added (2.5 GB, thanks to tesla2105!) – note, that PC English version has ~5000 more strings voiceovered, so while playing with Japanese VO, you’ll hear silence in many phrases
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed in lossless modes)
- Both English and Japanese VOs have an option of installing in lossy mode. I’ve converted WAV files to OPUS lossy audio format (128 Kbps for Stereo/64 Kbps for Mono) and restore them on user PC. If you need original quality, just skip lossy files alltogether
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of English/Japanese lossless/lossy files and Japanese videos to save you a lot of bandwidth
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 14.7 to 2.7~6.9 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 5-10 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 18 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Peace is but a memory.
In the wake of the Noble Faction’s occupation of Heimdallr, civil war has broken out across Erebonia. The provincial armies, loyal to the aristocracy and the Four Great Houses, have claimed many of the nation’s great cities in the name of the Noble Alliance. The Imperial Army, called back from the four corners of the Empire, has only just begun its sweeping counterattack.
After Rean managed to escape Trista with Celine and Valimar, he awakens in the mountains near his hometown uncertain what fate befell his friends, who bravely threw themselves in harm’s way to buy him time to flee.
Though the road will not be an easy one, Rean decides to take up his sword again, journeying across Erebonia with his Divine Knight, Valimar, in search of his friends from Class VII and a way to end the conflict before its price becomes far too dear…
Taking place on the same continent as the fan favorite Trails in the Sky offshoot of Nihon Falcom’s storied The Legend of Heroes franchise, Trails of Cold Steel II (Sen no Kiseki II in Japanese) is a direct sequel to Trails of Cold Steel, picking up one month after the decisive collision that changed the fate of the entire nation of Erebonia. The speedy, tactical turn-based combat with the newly-developed “ARCUS” system returns with all the bells and whistles together with the new Overdrive mode, new means of transportation both across the land and sky, new allies, new dangers, and a renewed sense of hope as Rean tirelessly works to right the wrongs that have led the country to disarray.
- A Direct Sequel that Remembers the Past. Clear data from Trails of Cold Steel carries over into Trails of Cold Steel II, granting players bonuses, and most importantly, remembering the many relationships cultivated during time spent at Thors Military Academy, allowing for more personalized conversations throughout the story.
- Take to the Land and Sky in New Modes of Transportation. Fast travel isn’t just for Trista anymore; a personalized airship now allows players to swiftly choose and descend upon both familiar and foreign destinations alike—and on land, horseback riding not only returns, but players can now customize and utilize Angelica’s orbal bike for fast transportation across the map.
- The Link System Returns with a new Overdrive Mode. Bonding with allies continues to pay off with the Combat Link System, netting a variety of combat benefits including healing, guarding, and more, and the new Overdrive mode allows linked characters to attack up to three turns in a row for new strategic battle options.
- Experience the Game as Never Before. 50% more lines of English voice-overs have been added to the PC release, bringing a fresh experience to even those who have played it before on console. New features for this release include ultrawide aspect ratio support, turbo mode, and an instant resume feature that allows players to launch directly from Steam to their most recent save.
You can skip downloading of voiceovers files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-selective-audio-lossless-common.bin (Required for both English and Japanese lossless installation)
- fg-selective-audio-lossy-common.bin (Required for both English and Japanese lossy installation)
- fg-optional-japanese-videos.bin (you need those only if you’re gonna play in Japanese)
In example, if you want to launch the game with Japanese lossy voiceovers and w/o Japanese videos – skip all “selective/optional” files, but download fg-selective-audio-lossy-common.bin, fg-selective-audio-lossy-japanese.bin & all main files (01-05).
ألعاب كاملة,لعبة,ألعاب بي سي , ألعاب pc