Welcome to the best online resource for learning React! Published in April 2019, this course is brand newand covers the latest in React. This course follows the exact same React curriculum my in-person bootcamp students follow in San Francisco, where students have gone on to get jobs at places like Google, Apple, Pinterest, & Linkedin. This is the most polished React course online, and it’s the only course that is based on REAL bootcamp curriculum that has been tried and tested in the classroom.
This course builds up concepts one at a time, cementing each new topic with an expertly designed exercise or project to test your knowledge. It includes a huge variety of beautiful exercises, projects, and games that we create together from scratch. Sometimes we mix things up and give you a broken React app and ask you to fix it or optimize the code. Check out the promo video to see a couple of the course exercises. The course culminates in one huge capstone project, which is the largest project I’ve ever built for any of my online courses. I’m really excited about it 🙂
If you’re new to frameworks, React is the ideal first framework to learn. It’s easy enough to learn the basics, but it doesn’t teach you bad habits. Even if you’ve already enrolled in another React course, this course is worth your time for the exercises and projects alone! This curriculum is the product of two years of development and iteration in the bootcamp classroom. All the lectures, exercises, and projects have been tweaked and improved based on real student feedback. You won’t find anything else online as structured and polished as this course.
- Learn React, from the very basics up to advanced topics like React Router, Higher Order Components and Hooks and the Context API.
- Build one massive capstone application, complete with drag & drop, animations, route transitions, complex form validations, and more.
- Learn the latest in React, including Hooks (my favorite part of React!). We build a complete app using Hooks, including multiple custom hooks.
- Learn state management using the useContext and useReducer hooks, to mimic some of the functionality of Redux.
- You get tons of detailed handouts and cheatsheets that you can refer back to whenever you need to. Think of this as a React textbook you can study at any point if you get tired of videos.
What you get:
- 250+ videos
- Slick, interactive slide decks custom made for each section
- Detailed handouts and cheatsheets, the React “textbook”.
- Dozens of exercises, projects, and quizzes.
- One massive code-along project with nearly 20 different React components.
- Free Webpack Mini Course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone brand new to React or front-end frameworks in general
- Anyone who wants to build a portfolio of stunning React apps
- Students struggling to learn React or looking for more practice
- Anyone who wants to level up their developer skills and learn a highly in-demand skill!
Last updated 5/2019
The Modern React Bootcamp (Hooks, Context, Router & More).zip | Mirror [Size: 21.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)