- To teach students about transcription techniques like grammar, punctuation, parts of speech and transcribing accented audios.
Students will be able to add their certification on their resume and stand out among their peers.
They will learn how to transcribe audios with multiple speakers.
- Students who qualify the exams on the company website may get their internship arranged by Transcription Certification Institute.
- Students will be given free access to practice tests.
- This is a beginners course. No prior knowledge or experience is required for this course. The advanced course is on our website.
This course, brought to you by Transcription Certification Institute, is about learning general transcription skills and increasing your work-from-home employment opportunities for 1000s of transcription companies worldwide; and earning $10 to $35 per hour depending on your skills. Flexible hours of this profession allows you to work as much as you want and whenever you want.
1000s of transcription companies are outsourcing transcription projects to contractors all over the globe every day. These companies are competing for good transcribers because of the shortage of trained transcribers. All you require is proper training, a good ear for listening, good command of English language, desktop with high speed internet, and awareness of what is happening in the world to succeed in this profession. Higher level of familiarity with legal, academic or medical terms could result in higher paid work.
The course material here is quite similar to the much acclaimed TCI general transcription certification course, though it’s is just a part of it. This 45 minutes course is divided into 8 lectures that include the details about transcription, punctuation, parts of speech, transcribing accented audios and much more. Invest about an hour to find out if you can start earning $10 to $35 per hour working from the comfort of your home
- Anyone can take this course but it’s more suitable for single moms, work from home professionals and students