Learn creating 2D side scrolling game in Unity 3D using C#.
This course teaches many game development techniques including Object pooling, Parallaxing, moving objects and detecting collisions. We will create animations for game characters using sprites. Learn about Unity 2D physics and collision stuff. Finally we will integrate touch based controls to our game.
We will start by prototyping our game and build on top of it, adding more features.
This is a beginner to intermediate level course, you will learn many techniques that are widely used by game developers.
Who this course is for:
- Students new to Unity3D.
- Beginners in game development.
- Artists who want to learn about creating games.
- Installed copy of Unity3D 2018 or above.
- Basic knowledge of Unity game engine (moving around editor, creating objects etc).
- Some programming knowledge will be helpful, but not necessary.
- Passion to learn.
Last updated 3/2019
Unity3D Game Development: Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)