Unofficial Udemy Student Guide (2018): Courses Free or Cheap
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 9 Articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
- Locate and identify the best courses on a specific topic
- Get the best price when purchasing any Udemy course
- Communicate with course instructors and students
- The only prerequisite for this course is a Udemy student account
Hi, my name is Brian. I’m not only a Udemy instructor, I’m a student too.
In this, my fourth full year with Udemy, I’ve managed to acquire over 319 Udemy courses.
Now, you may think that I spent a lot of money acquiring so many courses, but you’d be wrong. You see, I obtained most of my courses for free and the rest at ridiculously low prices through the use of coupon codes.
Coupon Codes? What’s that?
Don’t worry, everything is explained in the course.
In this course I’ll show you how to find the best courses at the best prices and then how to get the most out of each course you take.
The course is divided into the following main sections:
- Evaluating the Udemy Course Catalog
- Never Pay Full Price for a Udemy Course
- Getting the Most Out of Your Udemy Courses
And it’s all explained in under 2 hours.
Note: If you’re in a rush, simply scan the lecture descriptions, which are fairly descriptive, and drop in on any lectures that interest you. Udemy course taking tip #1.
Note on the 2018 Edition:
This course has been newly updated to the 2018 version of the Udemy interface. Additionally, it includes new topics on how to find free courses on Facebook and how to get full an partial course refunds.
Meanwhile, the 2015 Edition is fully intact beginning at Section 7: Lecture 34. Please watch one edition or the other (2018 at 2 hours or 2015 at 1) but not both.
So, if you’re ready to Udemy with the best of us then I’m ready to show you the tricks of the trade.
As always, good luck and happy Udemy’ing.
- All Udemy students should take this course