In this course you will learn:
- How to build a Maps app for both iOS and Android
- How to install react-native-maps, and pitfalls you can avoid when doing so!
- How to ask for permission to get users location
- How to show the user location
- How to follow the user location on the map
- How to use Google Maps API’s easily
- How to use Google Places Autocomplete API, to autocomplete as the user types
- How to use Google Directions API, to get directions from the user location to a location
- How to display this route inside our React Native app
- How to zoom out map to display our route
I’m will show the quickest and easiest path to get a map app up and running for both iOS and Android, saving you lots of time that I’ve used when I couldn’t find help, or had to fumble around various bugs!
Who this course is for:
- React Native developer who wants a fast-track to using Maps and Google Maps API’s!
- Know fairly basic React Native
Last updated 4/2019
Using Google Maps API in React Native for iOS/Android.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)