- How to build advanced Vue.js applications
- How to build single page applications (SPA)
- Understand the theory and how Vue works under the hood
- How to manage state in large applications with Vuex
- Communicating with servers with HTTP
- Use modern tools for developing and building applications (e.g. webpack)
- Knowledge of ES6 is a plus, but not a requirement
In this course, you will learn how to build reactive web applications at any scale with Vue. You will learn the theory that you need to know about Vue.js, and we will be building several example applications as we go along, demonstrating the explained concepts in practice. The course lectures include examples when going through new material, followed by exercises that you can optionally choose to solve – and we walk through the solutions together.
Despite the fact that Vue JS is easy to learn, it is an incredibly powerful framework that can be used to build large web applications as well as small ones. Unlike many other frameworks, Vue.js does not try to take control of your application, and allows you to let the framework control only parts of your application – something that is perfect for migrating legacy applications to a more modern framework without doing a complete rewrite at once! Apart from learning how to build single page applications (SPAs), you will also learn how to manage state in large applications with Vuex.
This course starts from scratch with teaching you how to build a “Hello World!” application in Vue.js and moves towards building advanced applications step by step. By the end of this course, you will be able to build complex and large web applications with Vue.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/vuejs-from-beginner-to-professional/.