Install Windows Server 2016, Build a Windows Domain, Domain Controller, Learn DHCP, Install Windows 10, much more…
- Learn Windows Server 2016!
- Install, configure and maintain Windows Server 2016
- Build a Windows Domain and Domain Controller
- Build a Windows 10 VM and joint it to your domain
- Build a Windows DNS and DHCP server
- Learn Powershell scripting!
- Ability to download Windows Server 2016 Operating System (5~ GB)
- A computer with at least 6 GB of RAM
- A computer with a 64-bit Processor
- Internet Access
Are you interested in learning about the Information Technology or computer career field? If so, then this course if for you. I have designed this course to give you a solid foundation with Windows Server 2016 which is the latest Windows Server operating system available (released Oct 2016).
You will learn how to install Windows Server 2016, build a Windows Domain and a Windows Server Domain Controller, install and learn about Windows DHCP servers, and how to install Windows 10 and join a workstation to your newly created Windows Domain.
You will also learn quite a bit about Virtual Machines and Virtual Box. You will create virtual machines, virtual networks, and much more.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/windows-server-2016/.