This quick and dirty course will get you up and running using WordPress in under an hour.
These clear and easy-to-follow lessons are ideal for complete beginners, anyone who has a WordPress hosted website that someone else made for them, or for someone tasked with having to edit and contribute to their organization’s WordPress website who has no idea where to begin.
I start from the very beginning and show you the most essential and important features of the WordPress dashboard and interface.
I’ll show you how to get started making posts, pages, and managing all aspects of your WordPress hosted website so that by the end of the day today you can already add a new skill to your CV or resume and be contributing or editing your WordPress site at home or at work.
I’m a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I’m currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).
Since 2000 I’ve been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for complete beginners.
- This course is ideal for people who have a website that someone else made for them who would like to know how to begin to edit and manage it themselves.
- This course is ideal for those who have been tasked with editing their organization’s WordPress hosted website and don’t know where to start.
- Please note this is NOT an in-depth WordPress course. Students looking for intermediate to advanced WordPress training would be better off taking a longer, comprehensive course. (*Do please have a look at my other course offerings to see if I have a different course that is a better fit.)
- Students should already have their WordPress login information and a WordPress hosted website set up before taking this course. (* I still provide information and external resources in a text lecture if you need to still get set up.)
Last updated 10/2018
WordPress in 1 Hour: Quick & Easy Essentials For Beginners.zip | Mirror [Size: 573.0 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)