Learn the modern process and tools of Responsive web design using Balsamiq Mockups, Photoshop, Zeplin and Invision App
- Learn the professional process of a Responsive Web Design Project
- Know the Questions to get project details from Clients
- What a Design Brief should have?
- Learn all about building and using Mood Boards in your projects
- Understand the IDEATION process (early Sketching)
- Design and Develop Grid system for different screens e.g PC, Tablet or Smart Phones
- Design Wireframes using Balsamiq Mockups
- How to setup Grids and Guides for Responsive Web Design
- Learn the developers mind “How Developers code your design “
- How to design and develop a coded Style Guide for Developers
- Build Prototypes to show website flows and interactions
- Create Online Style Guide using Zeplin
- How to Design for Developers
- Understand design frameworks like Atomic Design or Content first approach
- Learn tools like Zeplin, Balsamiq Mockups and Invision App
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CC
LAST UPDATE April 2017
NEW LECTURE→ Using and Exporting SVG in Web Design
From the past few years, job of a traditional Web Designer has been drastically changed. Designing for each and every screen (Responsive Web Design) is not easy. Questions like these come to mind of every young web designer e.g. How to change layout? How to setup grids for responsive web design? Which content to hide and show?
Now in every Web Design project, we designers
- Gather project requirements (from client and users)
- Sketch early Ideas
- Wire-frame those ideas
- Convert wireframes to Mockups
- Getting Specs and Style Guides ready for Developers
- Creating Prototypes to show the flows and interactions
Every modern designer uses more than 2 to 3 tools in Web Design process. Designers also need to collaborate with Developers a lot so how to solve all these problems.
So in this course, I will show you modern process of creating Responsive web design from gathering information and design briefs from client to creating sketches, wireframes and prototypes or even style guides for developers.
Tools you will learn during this course are
- Adobe Photoshop
- Balsamiq Mockups
- Invision App
- Zeplin App
Design frameworks you will touch in this course are
- Atomic Design framework
- 8-Point Grid System
I will show other similar online apps for Web Designers at the end and compare their pros and cons.
Now if you are ready to learn the modern web design and become a top notch Web Designer
Start this course Now
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/workflow-of-responsive-web-design-from-sketching-to-style-guides/.