This workshop will teach you the fundamentals of statistics in order to give you a leg up at work or in school.
- By the end of this workshop you should be able to pass any introductory statistics course
- This workshop will teach you probability, sampling, regression, and decision analysis
- Knowledge of basic algebra
- Microsoft Excel (recommended)
This workshop is designed to help you make sense of basic probability and statistics with easy-to-understand explanations of all the subject’s most important concepts. Whether you are starting from scratch or if you are in a statistics class and struggling with your assigned textbook or lecture material, this workshop was built with you in mind.
- Current students who are (or will soon be) taking a course in introductory statistics with their home institutions
- People in business who want a better grasp of probability and statistics.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/statshelp/.