Xamarin: Build Android and iOS Apps That Share C# Code
- Code using the C# Language
Build Android and iOS Apps with up to 75% code reuse between platforms
Implement Cloud Services into Mobile Applications
- Build Android and iOS Apps that share 100% code using Xamarin Forms
What is Xamarin
The Xamarin Platform
Getting things ready
Version Control with Visual Studio Team Services and Github
[NEW ON JAN 2017] Issues you may find
An Introduction to the C# Language
Starting with an iOS Project
Starting with an Android Project
Android & iOS Emulator Options
C# Tutorial – Properties and Methods
App Challenge 01 – Hex to RGB
Navigation between pages on both Android and iOS
Working with Lists on Android and iOS
App Challenge 02 – Contact List
Sharing code between Platforms
App Challenge 03 – Wealth Estimator
Working with SQLite
Azure Mobile App Service
Building an iOS Interface that works on every Device with Constraints
Adding Push Notifications to an iOS App with Azure Mobile Services
App Challenge 04 – JournaList
Ultimate Sharing Project
Location and Maps
[DEPRECATED] Mobile Cloud Services
- Download Visual Studio 2017, but don’t install it! We’ll cover this during the course.
- You don’t need to purchase any Xamarin License, the Community edition is free and enough!
Course updated August 2017!
Learn the basics of creating both Android and iOS applications using Xamarin, for reusing up to 100% code. Plus, empower your apps with cloud-based services!
Build Android and iOS apps that are empowered by cloud services with up to 100% code sharing between platforms.
- The Basics of the Xamarin Platform
- Learning the C# Programming Language
- Learn Xamarin.Forms for reusing 100% functionality, AND USER INTERFACE!
- Building iOS Apps with C#
- Building Android Apps with C#
- Share code between platforms!
- Facebook Authentication
- Cloud-based Databases
- Facebook Integration
Powerful apps that your users will love
Using Xamarin to build your iOS and Android Apps can save you and your team a lot of effort and money. Think about it, instead of coding two apps, you are coding one and deploying it to both android and iOS. All of the time and money you are saving is just amazing!
Looking for a job? Picture a company that is looking for an Android AND an iOS developer (as separate positions). Now picture yourself going to an interview and telling the recruiter that you can build BOTH apps in the same time as it would take two people to build them, achieve that by reusing code with Xamarin!
Content and overview
Suitable for beginners or anyone who is barely starting on mobile app development. You’ll learn the basics of the C# programming language, the basics of iOS and Android app creation and you’ll even create real-world apps connected to the cloud.
Also suitable for experienced developers who want to learn what they can do by sharing code between platforms and integrating powerful cloud services in their apps. You’ll learn how you can share C# code between Android and iOS projects, access cloud-hosted databases (and create those databases), authenticate your users with Facebook or other services and more!
- Any Mobile Developer who wants to learn how to reuse up to 75% code when building iOS and Android Apps
- Any Developer who wants to save time and money when building an iOS and Android app by using a cross-platform solution.
- Any Developer who wants to learn about the absolute best cross-platform solution for Mobile Development (Xamarin is truly native)
- No prior programming knowledge is needed. This course is probably not for you if you’re looking to learn more advance and complex Xamarin usage.
|Xamarin Build Android and iOS Apps That Share C# Code.part1.rar (900.00 MB)
|Xamarin Build Android and iOS Apps That Share C# Code.part2.rar (900.00 MB)
|Xamarin Build Android and iOS Apps That Share C# Code.part3.rar (900.00 MB)
|Xamarin Build Android and iOS Apps That Share C# Code.part4.rar (808.00 MB)